Dear colleagues and researchers:
Greetings from Taipei.
The 2020 edition of ASIANALYSIS will be held in the Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan during Apr. 17 to 20, 2020. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for scientists, researchers, and professionals from academia and industry, to share their experiences and research achievements, and to explore the possibilities for feature collaborations in the following areas,
- Chromatography and Separation Techniques
- Spectroscopy and Applications
- Recent Advances in Mass Spectrometry
- Sensors Technologies
- Microscopy and Imaging Technology
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Polymer and Materials Science
- Environmental Science
- Education on Analytical Science
- Applications and many more…
Please browse the conference website for the details:
Since the dates for ASIANALYSIS-XV are approaching, I would like to remind you to complete the registration procedure and submit the abstract at your earliest convenience, if you plan to attend. You can find the registration procedure and abstract template in the website. Please use this template to prepare for your abstract.
- Early bird registration will close on February 15. (USD 350 for regular participants and USD 120 for students with ID)
- Late registration opens from February 16 to April 5. (USD 400 for regular participants and USD150 for students with ID)
- On-site registration is also available (USD 400 for regular participants and USD 150 for students with ID, cash only)
- Abstract submission will close on March 15.
For accommodation reservation, Howard International House is recommended for a single room at a discounted rate of ~USD 63 per night, while Just Sleep is recommended for a double room at a discounted rate of ~USD 103 per night. Please use the reservation forms for these two Hotels attached in the accommodation page and make the reservation as earlier as possible. These rates will expire, when all the reserved rooms have been booked. These two Hotels are in a short walking distance less than 10 min from the conference venue. We also list several Hotels in the website for your choice.
We hope you and your group members may take part in ASIANALYSIS XV. A number of best posters will be selected to win a prize with certificate. If you or your group members prefer oral presentation, please inform us soon with the proposed abstract. Because only limited slots are left, we follow “first come, first served” rule.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Taipei,